Alex his name is Simon Spero and he is flexible as to when we interview him. I was thinking we could interview him online as soon as we have all of our questions together. I posted my initial questions on my blog and will copy them over to here momentarily.
Hey David, IM interview seems like a great idea. Your Questions are good. And even though you might incorporate my question into your Q#1 I'd like to know how copyright affects his work.
5 comments:
Hey alex,
what exactly does the learning statement ask for us to provide?
is there a handout on blackboard or something that lets us know what we need to do. see yall at 330
Alex his name is Simon Spero and he is flexible as to when we interview him. I was thinking we could interview him online as soon as we have all of our questions together. I posted my initial questions on my blog and will copy them over to here momentarily.
DJ
DJ's questions so far:
What is the largest obstacle for the digitization movement?
Who are the key players in the digitization movement?
How much money is involved in digitization?
What happens to the original document? Is it damaged?
How are rare documents and manuscripts digitized?
What role are you playing in the digitization movement?
Additional questions:
How much co-operation is there among the organizations that are digitizing materials?
Hey David, IM interview seems like a great idea. Your Questions are good. And even though you might incorporate my question into your Q#1 I'd like to know how copyright affects his work.
Post a Comment